Engravers is our most exclusive, polished experience at The 149th Open. With a stunning location overlooking the deceptively difficult Par 3, 16th, you will always be at the heart of the action. This is the hole that cost Thomas Bjørn the title in 2003 and where Tom Watson landed a hole-in-one in 2011. Before or after your meal, you are ideally placed to get out amongst the crowd and walk the course. You and your guests will be treated to the finest cuisine throughout the day including mid-morning champagne and canapés and a four-course à la carte lunch.
Wednesday July 14th - Private hire option
Thursday July 15th - from £800
Friday July 16th - from £850
Saturday July 17th - from £850
Sunday July 18th - from £900
** All hospitality pricing is subject to VAT at 20%. Guests who purchase their Open hotel package through us can avail of discounted hospitality rates via an upgrade option.
• Located overlooking Royal St George’s challenging 16th hole
• VIP Parking pass (1 per 2 guests)
• Official Open admission ticket with Fast Track entrance
• Souvenir programme and Order of Play
• Full TV coverage of play
• Private decking area to view all the action.
• Air conditioning
• Private restroom facilities within the pavilion
• Welcome lounge and hospitality hosting staff
• Private tables to suit your group size
• Full English breakfast, warm pastries, fruit, smoothies and the morning’s papers.
• Champagne and canapé reception.
• Four-course à la carte lunch featuring local produce and signature wines.
• Full complimentary bar throughout the day, including fine wines, beer, Champagne, house spirits and soft drinks.
• Afternoon Tea served as your group returns from the course.